- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- All shelf ready orders have an allotment period of 24-48 hours to ship out from the warehouse.
- All orders will be shipped in the order received.
- UPS ground is always used unless an expedited shipping method is chosen. All expedited orders must be placed before 11:00am PST for same day shipping. Expedited orders placed after 11:00am PST will ship the following business day.
- Should your order exceed UPS size and weight limits, another carrier will automatically be selected.
- Please provide the correct billing and shipping address on all orders to prevent delays.
- We strive to provide the most accurate information to our customers. Typographic or photographic errors are subject to correction. PTM Tarps reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of a product transaction in respect to any product or quantity of products, based solely on its own discretion and in accordance with any and all US and international laws. This right shall exist at all times; even after an order confirmation has been placed. This restriction is subject to change without prior notice under the sole discretion of PTM Tarps.
- Non-shelf ready orders will take longer to ship, please ask regarding shipment time frame.
- PTM, Inc. offers a 30 day return policy on all products sold with the exception of canopies and canopy parts (fittings). All canopy sales are final!
- All return requests must be emailed to customer service. Returns on online orders must be remediated with our website customer service and are not accepted at the store.
- PTM, Inc. will replace parts upon determining the product is a manufacturer defect. We will normally request pictures of the product in question. All returned merchandise must be in the original factory sealed packaging and returned with the original receipt prior to 30 days of the purchase date. Purchases made at the store can be returned/exchanged within 10 business days and must be in its original condition accompanied with a receipt.
- Any items returned in a used or opened condition will be shipped back to the customer at his/her expense. All returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee. For all returns, shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. All credit/refunds will be for the price of the product only, minus the original shipping charges.
- In the event a returned item is determined to be damaged due to usage, negligence, or acts of nature, the merchandise will be ineligible for return. PTM, Inc reserves the right to refuse returns on merchandise if the original packaging has been altered or if the package is not accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm PST
Phone: (866) 558-8277
Quotes: For a free quotation or questions regarding products, please email our sales staff.
Custom Tarps: Custom tarp orders are noted at the top of every product page where custom orders apply. All Vinyl, Canvas, PVC, Insulated and Vinyl Mesh tarps are custom made at the time of purchase and will take up to 12-15 business days before shipping. Please allow up to 20 business days for the arrival of the product. Custom orders are final sale and under no circumstances will returns be accepted. Once the order is placed all custom tarp orders must be canceled within 24 hours of the purchase date. After 24 hours the product cannot be canceled and no funds will be credited. If you have questions regarding custom tarps, please contact us at (866) 558-8277.
Open Tarps: PTM Tarps does not accept open tarp packages. It is the responsibility of the customer to measure the area in which the tarp will be used prior to ordering. Under no circumstances will any tarp return be credited if the package has been opened or altered in any way.
Cancellations: All cancellation requests must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and report to customer service at (866) 558-8277. If the order is still pending shipment we will void the order and refund the appropriate amount to the original credit card used for the purchase. If the order has already shipped it is the responsibility of the customer to pay the return shipping charges back to the PTM warehouse. If the order is refused, all return shipping charges will be charged to the customers account. Once the product has arrived back to the PTM warehouse and has been inspected/approved, a credit to the customers account will be issued for the cost of the merchandise.
Acts of Nature: PTM, Inc. is not responsible for tarps or canopies that are lost/damaged due to acts of nature such as wind, snow, rain, floods, hurricanes, etc. PTM, Inc. strongly recommends that all covers be removed during times of extreme weather conditions. This includes canopy tops during periods of high winds. All tarp covers should be attached with the recommended elastic ball ties. All other methods of securing a tarp will void the manufacturer defect warranty. It is not recommended to use ridged ties such as rope or wire. This will create too much stress for the factory grommets.